1. Implement the market development and customer service of the company's electronic components (connectors) to achieve business objectives;
2. Collect and feedback customer opinions or information, and submit weekly work reports;
3. Implement the working arrangements of the business manager to assist the company in exhibitions or other promotional activities;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by superior leaders.
1. Product knowledge.
2. ISO 9001-2008/TS16949 knowledge training.
3. 7S knowledge;
4. Sales skills development.
1. College degree or above in Full-time Economics or Marketing, at least 2 years experience in sales of electronic components;
2. Familiar with connector products and market, familiar with mobile phones, tablet computers, digital cameras, automotive electronics or portable medical industries;
3. Have strong customer communication ability and business processing ability, good team spirit;
4. Strong learning ability, challenging spirit, and a certain degree of pressure resistance;
5. Correct conduct, pragmatism, integrity and integrity.